This is just a list of my general thought process on a hard workout day. Read on and be amused 🙂
- I wonder what we’re doing today.
- Wait, what was all that again?
- Wait, what was the rest?
- And how fast are these?
- OK, push hard in the beginning and go from there.
- 1, 2, 3…GO!
- That wasn’t too bad. I can do this.
- That was too fast.
- That was good. Try and stick with that pace.
- I like this song.
- I’m tired.
- That was too slow. Need to push harder for longer.
- OK, after this you’re halfway there.
- Why is there no air in here?!
- Stupid lungs. Deep breaths, Gemma. BREATHE!
- It’s OK if you
crytear up, as long as you finish.
- Oh God, who put this wall [of resistance] here?
- Why aren’t my legs moving? Move legs!
- One More. You’re almost there!
- *gasping for air*
- Need. Foam Roller. Now.
- *after my coach tells us to walk a lap* Walk? What does he mean walk? That’s impossible!
- I can’t wait for food. And a nap.